In the heart of Shallowater, Texas, a vibrant young soul by the name of Cash Mullins graced the lives of those around him. His journey, though far too brief, left an indelible mark on the hearts of friends and family alike. As we gather to bid farewell and celebrate his memory, we invite you to join us in commemorating the life, achievements, and enduring spirit of Cash Dakota Mullins.
Cash Mullins Obituary
Funeral services for Cash Mullins, age 20, who lived in Shallowater, Texas, will be held at the Third and Kilgore Church of Christ in Portales on Monday, September 4, 2023, at 2:00 p.m., with Steve Friskup serving as the presiding minister.
After the funeral, Charles Bennett, Ferron Lucero, Jr., Austin Wall, David Schmitt, Ryan Belcher, Robert Gillespie, and Taos Mullins will serve as pallbearers and bury the deceased in the family plot at Long’s Cemetery. It has been decided that Casey Jones and all of Cash’s other close friends will act as honorary pallbearers at his funeral.
What Happened to Cash Mullins?
Cash Dakota Mullins was born in Clovis, New Mexico on October 9, 2002, to Alicea (Bennett) and Justin Mullins. Cash died on the morning of August 27th, 2023, in Shallowater, Texas. For many years, the family’s residence was in Portales. Cash finished eighth grade at Dora Elementary School. He moved to Happy, Texas, after finishing eighth grade.
In 2018, Cash and his family relocated to Shallowater, Texas. He finished high school at the age of 17, obtaining his diploma from Austin Online High School.
Cash had a natural mechanical knack and the ability to repair many various items from a young age. He had always enjoyed working outside, especially assisting his grandfather, Charles.
Cash Mullins Career
He was 16 years old when he started working on the farm with Ryan Belcher. He then returned to farm work with Casey Jones. Cash has worked as a Precision Agricultural Technician and salesman for Wiley Implement Company for the previous year.
Cash accepted Christ as his Savior several years ago during an event hosted by the ministry group Catch the Vision, of which his grandfather Charles is a member. He didn’t only communicate his beliefs after that; he lived it in front of everyone else. He was always willing to assist someone, support a buddy, or do whatever he felt led to do by Jesus.
Cash had a magnetic charisma that drew others to him, and as a result, he made friends wherever he went. He enjoyed spending time with his family and friends. Cash enjoyed snowboarding in Colorado, riding his new dirt bike, boating, and hunting.
Cash’s competitive nature led to “Extreme” spoon games with his siblings. He was a diligent homemaker who also kept his truck immaculately clean and maintained. His vehicle was one of his most prized earthly possessions. He placed many “fun buttons,” as his friends mockingly dubbed them, in his own truck.
You can also take a look at other celebrities obituary details we have covered in below posts:
- Deborah Brandao Obituary: A Poignant Story of Sorrow And Optimism!
- Abby Fleming Obituary: Tragic Suicide of Myers Park High School Student
- Ella Lukse Obituary: 10th Grader Dies After Car Accident
He is survived by his mother, Alicea Mullins; his siblings, Keira Mullins, Taos Mullins, and Trinity Mullins of Shallowater; his grandparents, Beverly and Charles Bennett of Portales; an aunt and uncle, Brittany and Jerrad Hofstetter of Shallowater; a sister-in-law, Shalei Bennett of Blum, TX; and a bonus grandmother, Glennis Erramouspe of Clovis, New Mexico. In November 2021, he was predeceased by his father, Justin Mullins.
FAQs about Cash Mullins and His Memorial
1. When and where will the funeral services for Cash Mullins be held?
- The funeral services will be held on Monday, September 4, 2023, at 2:00 p.m. at the Third and Kilgore Church of Christ in Portales, Texas.
2. Who will preside over Cash Mullins’ funeral service?
- Steve Friskup will serve as the presiding minister during the funeral service.
3. Who are the pallbearers for Cash Mullins’ funeral?
- The pallbearers include Charles Bennett, Ferron Lucero, Jr., Austin Wall, David Schmitt, Ryan Belcher, Robert Gillespie, and Taos Mullins.
4. Who are the honorary pallbearers at Cash Mullins’ funeral?
- Casey Jones and all of Cash’s close friends will act as honorary pallbearers during the service.
5. Can you provide some background information about Cash Mullins?
- Cash Dakota Mullins was born on October 9, 2002, in Clovis, New Mexico, to parents Alicea (Bennett) and Justin Mullins. He passed away on August 27, 2023, in Shallowater, Texas.
Patricia Gault is a seasoned journalist with years of experience in the industry. She has a passion for uncovering the truth and bringing important stories to light. Patricia has a sharp eye for detail and a talent for making complex issues accessible to a broad audience. Throughout her career, she has demonstrated a commitment to accuracy and impartiality, earning a reputation as a reliable and trusted source of news.